Friday, December 14, 2012

M Butterfly

I thought it was a beautiful play in what it said and how it was written but I do feel it was a little flawed. I can completely understand how a man would want to get wrapped up in what he felt was his "butterfly," but I think there is no such thing as the perfect person. Male or Female. I don't think even a man could create the perfect woman, because every man is different. Even if the perfect person were to appear out of nowhere I think it would leave more questions than anything. A married man of all people should know that things don't always last, or else his marriage would be more sacred to him. I think Rene was completely blinded by his perfect woman he stopped asking very important questions. Life is not perfect no matter how much we want it to be, and to not realize that was a fatal mistake. If Rene would have just stopped to think about the situation, maybe it would have been enough to stop him and save his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment